HomeSeer Z-Wave Water Valves
Water damage from leaky toilets, sinks, water heaters and clothes washers cost homeowners thousands of dollars to repair every year. Our HS-WV100+ Z-Wave water valves are designed to work most popular home automation systems (like our HomeTrollers) to notify homeowners and to stop the flow of water when leaks are detected. If desired, HS-WV100+ units may be linked (associated) directly with Z-Wave water sensors to stop the flow of water in situations where notifications or other more advanced event actions are not required. Additionally, our Z-Wave water valves may also be used for a variety of other irrigation or water regulation needs.
- Rental properties
- Vacation Homes
- Apartment complexes
- Link with Z-Wave water sensors to insantaneously shut off water when leaks are detected
- Use with home automation systems for more advanced and flexible applications
- Regulate outdoor spigots & showers
- Use as an irrigation system zone controller
- Use anywhere water control is desired
HS-WV100+ Wireless Z-Wave Plus Water Valve
Our water valve systems are designed to work with popular home controllers and hubs to stop the flow of water when leaks are detected. The valve assembly includes threaded connectors for easy in-line installation and it features stainless steel construction and a life expectancy of 70,000 activations. HS-WV100+ is far more reliable than simple "ball-valve-turners"! Click here to compare HS-WV100+ to the competition.
- May be configured to work with home controllers or directly with water sensors
- Available in 3/4", 1" & 1.25" sizes
- Easy to support Z-Wave "binary" device
- Valve includes manual override (3/4" & 1" models only)
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Output: 12 VDC
- Valve: Threaded 3/4", 1" & 1.25"
- Life Expectancy: 70,000 activations
- Z-Wave frequency: 908 MHz
- Z-Wave version: ZDK v6.5x
- Z-Wave Plus certified