Software License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT AND/ OR INSTALLING AND USING THE HOMESEER SOFTWARE (the "SOFTWARE") OR INSTALLING THE HOMESEER SOFTWARE. BY ACKNOWLEDGING THIS AGREEMENT OR INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") BETWEEN YOU AND HOMESEER TECHNOLOGIES, LLC. ("HOMESEER").
LICENSEE'S RIGHTS OF USE:
- For consideration of the payment of the license fee, the SOFTWARE and all accompanying manuals and other materials (“Written Materials”) provided to you are licensed to you on a non-exclusive basis for use only under the terms of this Agreement. HOMESEER reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE and Written Materials are copyrighted and protected under copyright law. You further acknowledge the proprietary nature of the SOFTWARE and Written Materials.
- You may install the SOFTWARE on only one computer at a single location unless expressly specified otherwise by HOMESEER in writing. You agree that all copyright and other proprietary notices associated with the SOFTWARE shall be visible to all users of the SOFTWARE.
- You may retain the enclosed SOFTWARE for backup and archival purposes.
- You may use the SOFTWARE in machine-readable form only.
- You and your employees and agents are required to protect the confidentiality of the SOFTWARE and Written Materials. Except as provided in Section 3 above, you may not copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise make the SOFTWARE or Written Materials available to any third party.
- You may not alter, modify, adapt or create derivative works based on any part of the SOFTWARE or Written Materials in any way, including translating, reverse engineering, disassembling or decompiling the SOFTWARE.
- You agree that you do not have any title or ownership of the SOFTWARE or Written Materials, other than ownership of the physical media.
- You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE and Written Materials contains proprietary information of HOMESEER
- You may not sell, distribute, loan, rent, lease, license, sublicense or otherwise assign or transfer this license or the SOFTWARE or Written Materials unless expressly authorized in writing by HOMESEER
- HOMESEER SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
HOMESEER shall retain all and sole right, title, interest and copyright in and to the SOFTWARE and Written Materials. By virtue of this Agreement, you obtain the right to use the SOFTWARE and Written Materials only. You agree not to remove any copyright or other proprietary or product identification notices from the SOFTWARE and Written Materials. HOMESEER retains all rights not expressly granted. United States copyright law and international treaty provisions protect the SOFTWARE and Written Materials.
This Agreement is effective from the date you open this package containing the SOFTWARE and/or install the SOFTWARE, and shall remain in force unless otherwise specified in writing by HOMESEER This Agreement shall terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination, you shall immediately return to HOMESEER all copies of the SOFTWARE together with all copies of any Written Materials to HOMESEER You may terminate this Agreement at any time by returning all copies of the SOFTWARE together with all copies of any Written Materials to HOMESEER.