Current Product Downloads
Attention Trial Users: All HomeSeer software comes with a 30-day trial and 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee. Use the links below to download full installers for HS3 and HS3Touch. Software drivers (“plug-ins”) may be downloaded from within the HS3 application using the built-in updater (navigate to Plug-ins > Manage). MyHS demo server credentials are (firstname.lastname@example.org / demo100). Please contact us directly if you have questions about the installation or operation of these programs.
HS3 / HS3PRO Smart Home Automation Software
IMPORTANT: You’ll need to obtain a software license to trial all the features of the HS3. Just click the appropriate button below, create your store account and purchase the FREE license. NO CREDIT CARD OR PAYMENT INFORMATION NEEDED! Your license and download instructions will be emailed to you.
NOTE: HS3 is a web application and includes a built-in web-server. Please disable your anti-virus or security software (including BitDefender) when installing HS3. If you encounter problems starting the web-server, check out this trouble-shooting guide.
Other Current Downloads
The firmware above must be installed using HomeSeer HS3 or Z-Flash software.
- v5.19: Fixed lost node ID after OTA in v5.16 (3/14/17)
- v5.18: Test version – not released
- v5.17: Modified dimmer parameters (11/16/16)
- v5.16: Adjusted dimming ramp rate (10/28/16)
- v5.15: Updated ZDK to 6.51.08. Added Z-Wave “switch multilevel report” (instant status) to button press (9/30/16)
- v5.14: Updated ZDK to 6.51.07. Added support for local and remote dim rates (3/6/16)
- v5.17: Fixed lost node ID after OTA (3/24/17)
- v5.16: Updated ZDK to 6.51.08. Added Z-Wave “switch binary report” (instant status) to button press (10/10/16)
- v5.15: Updated ZDK to 6.51.07 (9/6/16)
- v5.14: Adjusted timing to address abnormal relay behavior (5/14/16)