Z-NET Network Interface
Every Z-Wave-enabled smart home system must include a Z-Wave “radio” to communicate with Z-Wave products installed in the home. These radios are called “interfaces”. Most smart hubs (like our HomeTroller Pi) have built-in Z-Wave interfaces. However, more advanced systems require a separate Z-Wave interface. The interfaces below are designed to work with all HomeSeer software and hubs.
Z-NET Network-Connected Controller
Z-NET is a network-connected Z-Wave controller for use with HomeSeer smart home automation software & hubs. Since Z-NET is IP-enabled, it may be installed anywhere a network connection is available. Z-NET supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for easy pairing of Z-Wave products. Multiple Z-NETs may be used together with any HomeSeer system for a centrally managed, muti-network installation; ideal for home owners with secondary residences or outbuildings (pool houses, barns, workshops, servants quarters, etc).
- Remote Z-Wave Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- Supports Most Z-Wave Frequencies for Use Around the World
- Supports Z-Wave Plus (and older) Products
- Ethernet (and WiFi) Connections Allow for Optimal Positioning in Home
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for Easy Product “Pairing”
- May be Used with Other Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings
- Includes Highly Optimized Antenna for Superior Range and Performance
- Includes Easy to Use Web-Based Management Features
- Provides Easy Upgrade Path from Z-Trollers, Z-Sticks, SmartSticks and Most Other Z-Wave Interfaces
- Case Includes Keyhole slots for wall mounting (with your hardware)